The FC2022 HALO® Wireless Foodcare pH Meter incorporates Bluetooth® Smart technology with an application-specific design. There are several features that make it ideal for measuring the pH of food products.
Low Temperature Glass Formulation
Low Temperature (LT) glass Low temperature glass for fast stabilization and more accurate results at lower temperatures. This is beneficial since many food products are stored at low temperatures.
Built-In Temperature Sensor
FC2022 features a built-in temperature sensor for temperature measurement and compensation.
Open Junction Reference
The open junction design consists of a solid gel interface (viscolene) between the sample and internal Ag/AgCl reference. This interface not only prevents silver from entering the sample, but also makes it impermeable to clogging, resulting in a fast response and stable reading.
Display of pH and temperature updated every second. Readings are automatically saved to a history file every hour, limited only by the available memory on the device.
Fluid, Dynamic Graphing
Measurements can be displayed alone on the display, with tabulated data, or as a graph. The graph can be panned and zoomed with pinch-to-zoom technology for enhanced viewing.
GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Displays date and time of current calibration, offset, and average slope, along with calibrated buffers, mV values, temperature and slopes between each buffer.
Calibration Reminder & Measurement Alarms
The Hanna Lab App alerts you when HALO needs calibration or if a measurement threshold is exceeded.
Log & Share Data
Saved log files may be annotated with measurement-specific information. Data is easily shared via email in CSV format.
Help & Tutorials
Demo mode helps you explore features of the Hanna Lab App. General app information, HALO information, pH tutorial, maintenance tutorial, and contact information are available in help.
Connects to Hanna Lab App with a compatible Apple or Android Device via Bluetooth Smart Technology (Bluetooth 4.0)
Up to five-point pH calibration with seven standard pH buffers available
- Alerts you when HALO needs calibration
- Appropriate preprogrammed calibration buffer set for application specific Halo pH electrodes
- Displays pH and temperature updated every second
- Displays date and time of current calibration along with offset and average slope
- Displays date and time of current calibration, offset and average slope along with calibrated buffers, mV values, temperature and slopes between each buffer
- Measurement can be displayed with tabulated data or as a graph. The graph axes may be expanded using pinch-to-zoom technology for enhanced viewing
One button sample tagging
- Alerts you if the measurement threshold is exceeded
- Pressing either the icon in the Hanna Lab App or button on the HALO will tag sample data for easy reference
- Saved log files may be annotated with measurement specific information
- Data is autosaved every hour
- All data since last autosave
- Annotations only
- All data within a timed interval
- Annotations only within a timed interval
Help and tutorials:
- Demo mode to help explore features of the Hanna Lab App
- General app information
- General HALO information
- pH tutorial
- Maintenance tutorial
- Contact information
Body Material PVDF Reference single, Ag/AgCl Junction / Flow Rate open Electrolyte viscolene Range pH: 0 to 12 Max Pressure 0.1 bar Tip Shape conic (6 x 10 mm) Diameter 6 mm Body Length / Overall Length 70 mm / 134 mm Recommended Operating Temperature 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F) Environment 0.0 to 50.0°C (32.0 to 122.0°F), electronic module is not waterproof Temperature Sensor yes Matching Pin no Amplifier yes Digital yes Connection Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4.0), 10 m (33') range Battery Type/Life CR2032 3V lithium ion / approximately 500 hours Applications dairy, meat, milk, semi-solid foods, yogurt Ordering Information FC2022 (HALO) is supplied with storage solution, cleaning solution, pH 7.01 buffer solution, pH 4.01 buffer solution, battery, quality certificate and instruction sheet. Smartphone and tablet not included. Warranty 6 months
Hanna Lab App Measurement Specifications
Range -2.000 to 16.000 pH / ±800 mV / -20.0 to 120.0 ºC *(will be reduced to actual probe/sensor limits) Resolution 0.1, 0.01, 0.001 pH / 1, 0.1 mV Accuracy (@25ºC/77ºF) ±0.005 pH / ±0.3 mV Calibration Points Up to five points with seven standard buffers Calibration Buffers 1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01, 12.45 pH Temperature Compensation Automatic from -5.0 to 100.0 ºC / 23.0 to 212.0 ºF *(will be reduced to actual probe/sensor limits) Compatibility/System Requirements Android: Compatible with most devices equipped with Bluetooth Smart Technology (Bluetooth 4.0) and running Android 4.3 or later.
iOS: Compatible with iPad (3rd generation or newer), iPhone (4S or newer), iPod Touch (5th generation or newer)
Download Information Hanna Lab App is available free from the Play Store or App Store