- Provides a stable signal for industrial monitoring as well as a major saving in low noise coaxial cable costs.
- Allows for quick and easy connection to any pH/ORP meter or transmitter.
- PEI bodied electrodes are rugged and suitable for noncritical applications that require a very good combination of chemical, mechanical, and thermal resistance.
- Required for measurement of cyanide or highly oxidative environments.
- Clear the junction by simply extracting 1/8” of the junction from the electrod to expose a new portion, resulting in a renewed junction.
- No longer necessary to throw away an electrode when the battery is exhausted for longer electrode life .
Junction / Flow Rate cloth
Junction Type/Flow Rate Cloth Type of Electrolyte Gel Body Material PEI Glass Type GP (-5 to 70°C) Matching Pin No Max. Pressure 3 bar (43.5 psi) Temperature Sensor No Cable 5m Connector Type BNC Battery Type / Life Replaceable Amplifier Yes