- Single combined electrode that has both sensing and reference components for added convenience.
- Glass body electrodes are easier to clean, can withstand high pressure and high temperature applications, and offers high resistance to aggressive chemicals.
- Provides the best response over a wide range of applications.
- Designed by Hanna to take advantage of both PG 13.5 thread and screw cap. The PG 13.5 thread ensures proper in-line installation while the screw cap allows for maximum versatility making it possible to connect a cable of different lengths.
- Clear the junction by simply extracting 1/8” of the junction from the electrod to expose a new portion, resulting in a renewed junction.
- Ensure long electrode life and reliability in harsh environments.
Junction / Flow Rate cloth, Double
Junction Type/Flow Rate Double, cloth Type of Electrolyte Polymer Body Material Glass Glass Type (-15 to 80°C/ 5 to 176°F) Tip / Shape Platinum Matching Pin No Max. Pressure 3 bar (43.5 psi) Overall Length 140mm Temperature Sensor No Connector Type T-type Amplifier No Probe Mounting PG 13.5 Thread