- Single combined electrode that has both sensing and reference components for added convenience.
- Allows for quick and easy connection to any pH/ORP meter or transmitter.
- PEI bodied electrodes are rugged and suitable for noncritical applications that require a very good combination of chemical, mechanical, and thermal resistance.
- Provides the best response over a wide range of applications.
- The electrode has a unique clog resistant junction that enhances both probe life and accuracy.
- All Hanna pH and ORP electrodes can be mounted with the Hanna inline and submersion assemblies.
Junction / Flow Rate Double, PTFE
Junction Type/Flow Rate Double, PTFE Type of Electrolyte Polymer Body Material PEI Glass Type (0 to 80°C/ 32 to 176°F) Tip / Shape Platinum Matching Pin No Max. Pressure 3 bar (43.5 psi) Overall Length 148.5mm Temperature Sensor No Cable 5m Connector Type BNC Amplifier No Probe Mounting 3/4 x 16 UNF