- Shipping address must be a residential or business address. Hanna Instruments USA Inc. does not ship to PO Boxes.
- Hanna Instruments USA Inc. only ships to addresses within the United States.
- Shipments originate from Woonsocket, RI 02895.
Carrier Information & Shipping Methods
The carrier for Hanna Instruments USA Inc. is defined as United Parcel Service (UPS). United States Postal Service (USPS) may be available upon customer request.
- UPS Ground is the default shipping method for all orders.
- Continental US Available Shipping Methods (UPS Ground, Second Day Air, and UPS Next Day Air)
- Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico Available Shipping Methods (UPS Ground, UPS Second Day Air, UPS Next Day)
- Saturday Delivery can be requested when ordering (additional charges apply). Saturday Delivery not available in all areas.
- Orders for expedited shipping (2 day or overnight) placed before 2 PM (EST) during our standard operating hours will be processed and shipped the same day as long as item and carrier are available.
- Expedited shipping only applies to select products.
- Delivery of expedited orders dependent on carrier. Hanna Instruments USA Inc. only provides estimates on delivery time and date.
- Delivery time is dependent on destination.
- Orders placed outside of business hours (Saturday, Sunday, holidays) will ship on the next business day, pending item and carrier availability.
- Hanna Instruments USA Inc. assumes no liability as a carrier and is not to be held responsible for any loss, damage, expense, or delay in orders.
- Free shipping on orders over $99 to the 48 contiguous United States. Standard UPS Ground shipping. *Exclusions include fertigation, titration (HI901C1-01, HI901W-01, HI902C, HI903-01, HI904-01), and autosampler (HI921) units . Large orders which require shipment on pallets will be accessed shipping charges.
- Orders containing hazardous materials will be subject to a $5.00 one-time handling fee.
- Undeliverable packages will be assessed standard shipping costs for re-shipment.
- All items are subject to availability. Many products are custom made or built to order. In such cases, shipping will be from the date the product is available to ship.
- Orders containing backordered items will ship as soon as all items are available. The customer reserves the right to request a partial shipment if need be.
Delays: Occasionally, the dispatch of your order may be delayed. This can be for various reasons such as material shortages, import delays, higher than anticipated demand, or weather. While we will do all we can to ensure your order is delivered on time, Hanna Instruments USA Inc. cannot be held responsible for conditions beyond our control.