- Virtually eliminates deposits that can foul the electrode, significantly reducing necessary maintenance.
- Allows for quick and easy connection to any pH/ORP meter or transmitter.
- The electrode has a unique clog resistant junction that enhances both probe life and accuracy.
- HF resistant glass is designed for use in aggressive applications that have fluoride ions for extended life.
- PVDF offers characterized by high thermal stability and excellent chemical resistance.
- Ensure long electrode life and reliability in harsh environments.
Junction / Flow Rate Double, PTFE
Measurement Range pH: 0-10 Junction Type/Flow Rate Double, PTFE Type of Electrolyte Polymer Body Material PVDF Glass Type HF (-5 to 60°C) Tip / Shape Flat Matching Pin Yes Max. Pressure 6 bar (87 psi) Temperature Sensor No Cable 5m Connector Type BNC Amplifier No