- Virtually eliminates deposits that can foul the electrode, significantly reducing necessary maintenance.
- Allows for quick and easy connection to any pH/ORP meter or transmitter.
- The electrode has a unique clog resistant junction that enhances both probe life and accuracy.
- General purpose glass provides the best response over the entire pH range and can be used for a wide range of applications.
- PVDF offers characterized by high thermal stability and excellent chemical resistance.
- Ensure long electrode life and reliability in harsh environments.
Junction / Flow Rate Double, PTFE
Measurement Range pH: 0-13 Junction Type/Flow Rate Double, PTFE Type of Electrolyte Polymer Body Material PVDF Glass Type GP (-5 to 80°C) Tip / Shape Flat Matching Pin Yes Max. Pressure 6 bar (87 psi) Temperature Sensor No Cable 5m Connector Type BNC Amplifier No